Thursday, July 2, 2009

I took a book, I went into the forest, I climbed a hill, I wanted to look down on you


Lush wants to rename its Tramp shower-gel. They are considering "Dryad" and I am not impressed. I like my shampoo to be free of prissy wicca pagan associations and I really don't think that's too much to ask. Tramp was one of Lush's first shower gels and it promised to make you smell like a tramp that had slept on a bed of leaves. Yum. 




Another Magazine
Art Director: Alexander McQueen
Stylist: Katy England
Photographer: Martina Hoogland Ivanov

Photographer: Carter Smith

Tramps used to be smelly and usually a little bit crazy. But they were also kind and often a bit magical. Nobody likes tramps anymore. Maybe that's why Lush wants to change the name, but I really hope they don't, because I like smelling like a tramp. And would certainly sleep in a bed of leaves if I could.




1 comment:

  1. Dark... =)


    Like these pics





    lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete