Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Butt that's a lie!

Apologies for the title. I clearly haven't learnt my lesson about making bad puns. And if you are waiting for the day when I do, I wouldn't hold your breath.


I don't hate what Sienna Miller is wearing here. Fashion blogs are knocking it, but I think she makes it kind of fierce. Okay, I admit she used to dress like an idiot, with leather string around the bottom of her jeans and so forth, and yes, she does suffer from comparisons to Kate (yes, suffer, because no one compares favourably). Also she is a flagrant 'other woman' and so deserving of the spite of the female species (cheating is bad, yada yada yada). Those topless photos weren't exactly classy, but each to their own life. 

Anyway, the moral of this rant is that I don't think she's a total fool, and this pantsuit confirms it.

But then she said that the GI Joe promo poster features her butt. Her real butt. I'm not sure is she's actually seen this poster, but here it is:


That may be someone's real butt, but it's not hers. Next she'll be telling us those are her real boobs, despite they fact that they were clearly drawn by an oversexed man-child with a fondness for anime. 

In this age of digital interference with images I think it is highly irresponsible to set up those pretend images as the standard so explicitly. So Sienna, unless you are willing to put in the hard yards with a Crispy Chicken Deluxe Burger for afternoon tea each day, then shush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment